Full Professor (UGA)
Heterogeneous System Test, Diagnostic and Control, Hybrid Energy System Modelling and Management
- Professor at Grenoble Institute of Technology (Grenoble INP - Polytech), now part of Grenoble Institute of Engineering and Management, part of Grenoble Alpes University
- Member of TIMA laboratory since 1995, currently member of RMS team (Reliable Mixed-signal Systems) at TIMA, founding member in 2002 and RMS Team leader 2010-2020.
- Head of Risk Management Department (Grenoble INP – Polytech) since 2016
- Head of Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) Platform (S.MART Grenoble Alpes) since 2012
- Hybrid energy system modeling and management
- Heterogeneous system modelling, alternate test and calibration
- AMS system test, diagnostic and monitoring
- Fault tolerance and dependability analysis
Publications and dissemination
- Autor or co-author of one book, 5 book chapters,
- Author or co-author of more than 160 international scientific papers in journals, conferences and workshops.
- Co-author of 2 patents
- Organizer and presenter of 6 tutorials and special sessions in international conferences,
- Guest editor of 2 special issues in international journals
- Automatic control,
- Reliability and dependability analysis.
- Process control and supervision
- Energy Systems
- Data analysis,
- Probability, statistics,
- Scientific leader for TIMA of CESAR industrial contract with Eurocopter (2007-2011) about Embedded Sensor Fault Detector
- Scientific leader of an industrial contract with STMicroelectronics (2013-2017) Image Quality assessment
- Scientific leader of Nano 2017 A3 project (2014-2018)
- Scientific Coleader of Nano 2017 ADC-BIST project (2014-2018)
- Scientific leader for TIMA of the Beyond DREAMS European project on "heterogeneous system modelling and refinement"
- Member of the European PENTA project "HADES" (2017-2020) – contribution on automotive image sensor & image processing framework
- Member of the Council of EEATS Doctoral school of Grenoble-Alpes University since 2014
- Expert for ANR (since 2012),
- Expert for ANRT (since 2008),
- Expert for CETIC in Cameroun (in 2015) funded by the World Bank
- IEEE Computer Society Awards 2013 – TTTC Continuous Service Award "in recognition of 10 or more years continuous service for IEEE International On-Line Testing Symposium"
- Served as program committee member of: VTS, ETS, IOLTS, VLSI-SoC, DTIS, LATS, DCIS, ICCAD, ICM, CARI, CRI, …
- Served as organization committee member of: ETS, IOLTS, VLSI-SoC, LATS, ICCAD, ICM, …
- Founding Member of ASDS (the “African Society in Digital Science”) since October 2022.
- 5 Best Paper Award at international conference
- 1987: Electrical Engineer Degree
- 1987: DEA Degree in Automatic Control and Signal Processing (Grenoble INP)
- 1992: PhD in in Automatic Control and System Theory (Grenoble INP)
- 2005: HDR Habilitation à Diriger des Recherches (French National Degree for Research Supervising) in Physical Science (Joseph Fourier University , Grenoble)
Tel: +33 4 76 57 47 20