Associate Professor (Grenoble INP)
Architecture, cache coherence, multicore simulation.
Julie Dumas received her PhD degree in Computer Science from Université Grenoble Alpes in 2017.
From 2014 to 2017, she worked at CEA Grenoble Leti and TIMA Laboratory as PhD student.
From 2017 to 2018, she held an ATER position at Ensimag the 1st year and École Centrale de Lyon the 2nd year.
From 2018 to 2021, she worked on dynamic compilation at CEA Grenoble List.
Since September 2021, she is associate professor at Ensimag and in SLS team in TIMA Laboratory.
Her research interests include computer architecture, cache coherence protocols and simulation of manycores architecture.
Current teaching :
- Computer architecture (1A Ensimag)
- Conception of processor RISC-V in VHDL (1A Ensimag)
- Assembler RISC-V (1A Ensimag)
- Programming in C (1A Ensimag)
- Programming in Python (1A Ensimag)
Past teaching :
- Object-Oriented programming in Java (2A Ensimag)
- System and concurrent programming (2A and 2AA Ensimag)
- Algorithms and programming in Python (1A ECL)
- Data base (3A ECL)
- Modeling with SystemC (3A Ensimag)
- Algorithms and programming in Rust (2A Ensimag)
- Algorithms and programming in Ada (2A Ensimag)
- Algorithms and programming in C (1A Phelma)
- Assembler MIPS (1A Ensimag)
Tel: +33 4 76 57 48 76
Conception of processor RISC-V in VHDL
Programming in C
Programming in Python