|10th IEEE International On-Line Testing Symposium|
|Tivoli Ocean Park Hotel, Funchal, Madeira Island, Portugal
July 12-14, 2004
Issues related to on-line testing are increasingly important in modern electronics systems In particular, the huge complexity of electronic systems has seen reliability needs growing up in various application domains as well as pressure for low cost products. There is a corresponding increasing demand for cost-effective on-line testing techniques. These needs have increased dramatically with the introduction of very deep submicron and nanometer technologies. These technologies impact adversely noise margins and make mandatory integrating on-line test in modern ICs. The Symposium is also emphasizing on on-line testing in the continuous operation of large applications such as wired, cellular and satellite telecommunication, as well as in cryptographic chips. The Symposium is sponsored by the IEEE Computer Society Test Technology Technical Council (TTTC), co-organized by the TTTC On-line Testing TAC and the European Group of TTTC, in collaboration with IST (Instituto Superior Técnico), INESC-ID Lisboa, CoreWorks, TIMA Laboratory, IRoC Technologies and University of Bologna.
The topics include (but are not limited to) the following ones:
- Reliability issues in nanometer technologies.
- Field diagnosis, maintainability and reconfiguration.
- Security issues in cryptographic chips.
- On-line testing in automotive, railway, avionics and industrial control.
- On-line test in the continuous operation of large systems.
- On-line testing of analog and mixed signal circuits.
- Self-checking circuits and coding theory.
- On-line and off-line BIST.
- Synthesis of on-line testable circuits.
- Radiation effects.
- Fault-tolerant and fail-safe systems.
- On-line power monitoring and control.
- On-line monitoring of current, temperature and other reliability indicators.
- Reliability evaluation.
Joao Paulo Teixeira
Dept. Elect. & Comp. Eng.
R. Alves Redol, 9, 3°.
Tel.: +351 21 31 00 254
Fax: +351 21 31 45 843
World Trade Center, BP 1510
38025 Grenoble Cedex
Tel.: +33 4 3812 0763
Fax: +33 4 3812 9615