July 4-6, 2016
Please read these instructions carefully and follow them exactly to minimize problems with production of the workshop proceedings.
The deadline for final submission (completion of all steps below) is June 10, 2016.. All IMSTW'16 papers that are submitted on time, which are compliant with IEEE Xplore, and for which the IEEE copyright has been completed, will be placed in IEEE Xplore shortly after the conference. Only those papers that are placed in IEEE Xplore can be considered archival.
1. Before creating a PDF
Please make sure to add the IMSTW'16 copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the
copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-2751-4/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-5090-2751-4/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-2751-4/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
Please contact the Ke Huang, at for any questions regarding the appropriate copyright notice.
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision. If you need help for formatting your paper, the MS Word and LaTeX (link: www.ieee.org/web/publications/pubservices/confpub/AuthorTools/conferenceTemplates.html) templates are available.
2. Validate your camera-ready paper using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus
IEEE PDF eXpress Plus is a free service allowing authors to convert their final papers into IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDF files (conversion function) or to check PDF files that authors have made themselves, for IEEE Xplore®-compatibility (PDF check function).
Login to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site: (link: www.pdf-express.org/plus)
- Select the "New Users - Click Here" link.
- Enter the following:
- 39485XP for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted. IMPORTANT: When your paper is successfully checked with PDF eXpress plus, please make sure to click on "Approve for Collection" button and follow the remaining steps as prompted. This action will allow you to upload your approved paper to the workshop archive.
- Please also login at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=imstw16 and replace the paper that you submitted for review with the camera-ready paper.
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
IMPORTANT: Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress Plus conversion or PDF checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
If you have any questions regarding PDF eXpress, you can contact PDF eXpress support by accessing the Publication Support Center (link: ieee.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/p/12).
If you do not find an answer in the Find Answers tab, go to the Ask A Question tab. Your question will be forwarded to IEEE PDF Support and answered within 3 business days.
Electronic Copyright Submission
In order for your paper to be published with IEEE, you need to sign an IEEE Copyright Form. Please download the form at http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/rights/copyrightmain.html, section “Viewable and printable versions of the IEEE Copyright Form”, print it, sign it, scan it to PDF format and then send your signed form to .