ASYNC 200612th IEEE International Symposium on Asynchronous Circuits and Systems
March 13-15, 2006, Grenoble, France
Scope and Topics
The International Symposium on Asynchronous Circuits and Systems provides a high quality forum for scientists and engineers to present their latest research findings.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Mixed synchronous/asynchronous architectures, interfaces, and circuits.
• High-speed/low-power asynchronous logic, memories, and interconnects.
• High-level design and synthesis of self-timed circuits.
• Physical design of unclocked logic and pipelines.
• Formal methods for correctness and performance analysis of asynchronous designs.
• Test, reliability, security, and radiation tolerance.
• CAD for asynchronous design and validation.
• Asynchronous System-on-a-chip (SoC) and Network on Chip (NoC).
Tous droits réservés.